In accordance with the MAR, Relais Group Oyj shall publish any notices received pursuant to transactions of its personnel operating in managerial positions and their close associates in relation to the Relais Group’s financial instruments, promptly and no later than three working days following the transaction. The aforementioned obligation is based on Article 17 of the Market Abuse Regulation (MAR). The obligation to notify shall commence when the threshold of EUR 5,000 per calendar year per obliged entity is met. This threshold is calculated by aggregating all transactions made during the calendar year. The Relais Group is not responsible for the accuracy of the information reported by personnel working in managerial positions or their close associates.
Instructions for making transaction notices
1. Fill in the transaction notification form
The form can be found HERE.
Information required to complete the form:
- LEI ID 743700X9S8FVYRI20J88
- Share Trading Code RELAIS
- ISIN Code FI4000391487
- Notification Number Automatically generated in the form (no need to complete)
2. Follow the instructions below to send the completed form as an email attachment
Do not submit the form by post due to the short deadline.
The form is to be sent as an e-mail attachment to the Group and the Financial Supervisory Authority as follows:
Sending to the FSA
– Using a web browser, go to securemail.bof.fi and send the form as a secured email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sending to Relais Group Oyj
– Send the form as an e-mail attachment to email@example.com
– Upon receipt of the notification, the Relais Group will publish the notification as a company notice without delay.
– In your email, please provide the phone number on which you can best be contacted should the Relais Group have any questions regarding the notification.
Notifications of the transactions of persons working in managerial positions and their close associates will be published in the Group’s corporate releases 17.10.2019.